Terms & Conditions:
Last updated: November 11, 2017
1. General terms:a. You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Services.
b. Once you register with Cryptolume you'll be automatically subscribed to our newsletter. Let us know if you don't want that.
c. If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorized person from using your computer.
d. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
e. We reserve the right to refuse you access to Our Website(s).
f. Cryptolume does not offer trade advice, help users trade or provide trading signals. We are here to help support the tool that we have developed.
2. Your account with us:a. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website(s). If that happens, we will not provide the Services until you have confirmed that you wish to order at the new price.
b. You agree to pay the periodical charge for the Services, from our payment gateway, information for which you have or will have supplied to us. You authorize us to arrange withdrawal of funds on this card regularly at the due date before the next period starts without further reference to you.
c. Monthly payments are non-refundable. We pay our third-parties monthly (Hosting, data, bandwidth) and as such we use your cost for subscription to activate these services per month. Any accounts that are billed quarterly or yearly will have their refund processed for them pro-rata minus 31 days for one-month's worth subscription.
d. If we change the nature or provision of the Services, you may terminate this contract.
e. You may not share or allow others to use the Services in your name. We track account abuse and any users which are violating this rule will be warned, followed up a with termination of the account with no refund. We take abuse on our system very seriously in order to protect other subscribers as well as the infrastructure of our system.
f. We will do our best to maintain Our Website(s) so that you have constant use, but there will be times when your use may be interrupted. Interruption to the Services for reasonable periods for maintenance or causes beyond our control is not a ground for repayment of money you have paid. When we are aware of the likelihood of down time, we will tell you in advance.
g. You understand that if you cancel your subscription via the payment gateway that your account will automatically be canceled. If you wish to cancel your subscription but remain active throughout the rest of the period you will need to contact us prior to canceling your service. You may contact us after however there may be a short period where your account will remain inactive until we reach your support request.
h. You understand that if your payment fails due to insufficient funds or an error with the payment gateway that your account will have (1) day grace period before the account is locked. In order to activate your account after this you will need to re-start the subscription through your payment gateway which will automatically unlock your account on Cryptolume.
i. You understand that all support enquiries have a SLA (Service level agreement) time of 12 hours. Cryptolume will endeavor to answer all E-mails within this period. This may be affected during system outages where Cryptolume resources are completely versed towards fixing the issue. During these periods we will post information in #announcements, e-mail our members and have an SLA time of 24 hours for support enquiries.
j. You understand that Cryptolume stores a period data that it deems necessary to provide effective alerts and historical stats. Cryptolume reserves the right to increase/decrease the amount of data we store if we feel it would be beneficial to it's userbase and system performance.
k. Payments made by Bitcoin may have a delay in initially being setup. This is due to us having to confirm the transaction with the Bitcoin network as well as manually provision your account. You understand that this process can take up to 8 hours and that we will factor the time taken to create your account into your subscription. We will ensure that this is when your actual subscription begins and not when you made a payment. Bitcoin subscribers will have their invoice emailed out to them 3 days prior to their subscription expiring to allow time to process the request. There will be a 1 day grace period if you don't pay your subscription on the due date and after that your account will be locked out and you will need to contact us to re-instate your subscription.
3. Dissatisfaction with our Services
Our most important task is to ensure your absolute satisfaction. We will always strive to reach that target. However, we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally. This paragraph covers that possibility. If you are not wholly satisfied with the Services, please tell us at the earliest opportunity:- exactly why you think we have failed;
- the date, if relevant, of the failure;
- when and how you discovered the failure;
- the result of the failure;
- your suggestion as to action we should take to resolve the situation and restore your faith in us.
Please contact us if you are having any issues with this and we will work to resolve your problems.
4. Disclaimersa. We may make improvements or changes to Our Website(s), the Content, or to any of the Services, at any time and without advance notice.
b. We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:.
- the adequacy or appropriateness of the Services for your purpose.
- compatibility of Our Website(s) with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection.
- compliance with any law;.
- non-infringement of any right.
- any "trades" or "calls" that you make as a result of what you have seen on our charting applications that have resulted in loss of money.
c. We do not offer financial or trade advice. We are merely a consolidator of information. All non-subscribers/subscribers need to do their own research and make their own decisions. Cryptolume will not be responsible for any loss of money/cryptocurrency or any type of loss incurred caused by how you used our services.
d. Our Website(s) contains links to other Internet websites outside our power and control. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
e. We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website(s) or the purchase of Services.
5. Content and Intellectual Property Rightsa. You may not use our name or logos or trade marks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.
b. Subject to the other terms of this agreement, you may download or copy Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in it. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
c. Sharing information which is provided by Cryptolume to others is not permitted and will result in a warning and with further abuse, termination of the account.
6. System securitya. You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of Our Website(s).
b. You may not use any software tool for the purpose of extracting data from Our Website(s).
7. Indemnitya. You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, your posting any Material, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
8. Miscellaneous provisionsa. When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
b. We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
c. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
9. Community rulesa. You agree that you will treat the Cryptolume community with respect and that any negative behavior towards our community as a whole can result in a warning and subsequently result in a "mute" of your account.
b. Users that become "muted" on our community channels (Chat, Slack, or any form of communication through Cryptolume) will not be able to communicate with other Cryptolume members but will still be able to receive alerts and make full use of the program.
c. Users that continue to break this rule will receive a further warning and subsequent ban of the account. The moderators and administrators of Cryptolume reserve the right without notice where they deem fit to mute or ban any account that is indulging in negative behavior in our community in any shape or form.
10. Slack rulesa. You agree that you will not abuse the Slack functionality of "@channel", "@here", or any of our keywords used by the bot to abuse our members.
b. Members who abuse the alert channels used for alerts from our BOT will be booted from those channels automatically by our application. Users agree that they will be locked out until a administrator reviews their account (8-24 hours turnaround)
c. Users who continue to abuse these rules and keep posting messages in the alert channels or using company wide announcement commands will be receive further warnings and subsequently be banned from using Slack alert channels for longer periods of time. Repeat abusers will be permanently banned and will not allowed back in without good reason.
d. Users who abuse other members will be banned from Slack and have their access revoked for a period of time determined necessary by the website administrators. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned and not allowed back in without good reason.
e. Members agree that they are only allowed to communicate in Slack through the publicly available channels. Channels which are locked can only be used by the alert bot and anyone that posts in this channel will be automatically kicked from it by the application.
f. Impersonating an administrator, moderator or any other member will result in a permanent ban.
These rules are intended so that our subscribers do not receive spam notifications for the channels that are meant to be used only as a alert source. Please use the #alert-talk channel if you wish to discuss any of the alerts being posted, for discussing cryptocurrencies please use the respective #crypto-talk channel. For anything else use #general, #support, #random or any other channel where the purpose fits it's needs.
Users should not post in any BOT channels unless formally allowed to do so by a Cryptolume administrator. Locked channels have a number next to them (Eg. 1--pricevolrice-15min). Please do NOT post on these rooms. You can post in any other channel but not in the alert channels.
g. Users who share their Slack account maintained by us for the use of sharing information outside of Cryptolume will have their access to Slack revoked whilst investigation continues.
h. Cryptolume is not responsible for any links you may click or information that you may receive from any of our members, please use your own judgement and be wary that this is the internet. Cryptolume will not be responsible for any trades gone wrong due to listening to a members advice or "call". You need to use your best judgement and always do your own research.
11. Crypto paymentsa. You agree that when paying via Cryptocurrency there is a delay in setting up your account. This is so we can verify the transaction and confirm your E-mail and account details.
b. We agree that the process for setting up your account will not take more than 12 hours and that everyone signing up via Cryptocurrency will be given an extra day in their subscription due to the setup process.
c. Any refunds that are processed for Cryptocurrency where there is fees taken by the given Cryptocurrency network will be at the buyers cost.