Cryptolume has built proprietary code that builds the most accurate RSI and MACD calculations that can be found in the crypto space. We connect directly with our partnered exchanges via API web service connections. As you may already know, RSI and MACD are two of the most popular indicators in trading and with Cryptolume you’re able to do the following:
With RSI on the Cryptolume Platform you can:
- Scan across 2,000 cryptocurrencies to find oversold/overbought cryptocurrencies through the RSI indicator.
- Be alerted on oversold/overbought cryptocurrencies.
- See consolidated market RSI data as well as exchange specific data (This means we have RSI values for CoinMarketCap as well, not only exchanges!). Cryptolume is the only place that has this feature and it provides great measurement on a global scale since CoinMarketCap consolidates data from all the top exchanges.
- Visualize and link up different cryptocurrencies together to see how their RSI values compare.
- See RSI of all cryptocurrencies combined (To see global sentiment on buying/selling).
- See RSI against price/volume information through the Exchange Explorer or Table of Movement (more details below).
With MACD on the Cryptolume Platform you can:
- Scan across 2,000 cryptocurrencies to find where MACD crossovers are taking place, LIVE.
- Be alerted on MACD crossovers.
- Be alerted on multiple MACD histogram increases.
- Be alerted on MACD histogram increase whilst RSI indicator is heavily oversold (Unique to Cryptolume!).
- Visualize and see MACD value of selected cryptocurrencies across all timeframes instantly.
Sounds great, how does it look in action?
First of all, let’s take a look at the Exchange Based Cryptocurrency Alerts which can show us the alerts that get posted to the Cryptolume platform. These are the same alerts that would get triggered to your Mobile / Desktop device if you are under the “Advanced” plan.
Exchange Based Cryptocurrency Alerts:
On this example, we have the exchanges “binance + bittrex” selected, and it will show us current alerts happening including the RSI and MACD specific alerts which we mentioned earlier above.
There’s no data to show for volume/price as these checks look for specific increases in volume/price that indicate price pumps could be happening.
Next up is the Exchange Explorer, which contains RSI values for all cryptocurrencies in a given exchange and presents it in an easily sortable table. A very powerful tool that can help you choose alt coins very quickly.
And for the Table of Movement, we also provide RSI data for all cryptocurrencies combined to show complete market buying and selling sentiment:
Along with this, we provide analysis pages for the actual visualization of MACD and RSI, this is great for the exchanges where TradingView isn’t supported yet.
RSI Analysis Pages: (4 hour and 1 day candles are also available further below)
MACD Analysis Pages: (4 hour and 1 day candles are also available further below)
What exchanges and coins are supported?
We support the following exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Huobi, KuCoin, HitBTC, Poloniex, Bitfinex
We support all cryptocurrencies on those exchanges however ETH/USDT pairs are only on Binance and Huobi as of posting this. All BTC pairs are supported across all exchanges.
We also provide the same statistics for CoinMarketCap’s data which is consolidated data across all exchanges (Unique to Cryptolume). These tools will seriously save you a lot of time trading.